What problems can you handle with Propolis?
Propolis is available as a tincture, ointment, powder or in the form of capsules. You can also easily make a propolis tincture and a skin cream with propolis. And so is used propolis.
1. Stomach discomfort – If you have stomach problems, you can take 20-30 drops of diluted, 30 percent tincture (diluted in tea or water) up to three times a day before eating. As a result, the symptoms are usually alleviated quickly.
2. Corns, calluses Corns and calluses are very uncomfortable. If you suffer from it despite good footwear, you can rub them thickly with propolis cream, fix with a plaster and leave overnight.
3. Bleeding wounds. How often do you hurt yourself in the kitchen or workshop and the wound is bleeding? For minor injuries, the bleeding quickly stops when you wet a cotton ball with the tincture and press on the affected area. Thanks to its disinfecting effect, Propolis effectively prevents infection.
4. Fungal Diseases – Some people just need to think about the swimming pool or swimming pool, and their feet are already tingling. So that fungal diseases disappear quickly, you can treat the affected skin several times a day with propolis cream or tincture.
5. Burns – Even small burns on the skin, you can easily cover with a wetted in propolis tincture cotton cloth. In this way they heal faster.
6. Psoriasis – Psoriasis is a long-lasting skin disorder that needs a lot of attention. Propolis tincture can also help. Internally, you can take 15 drops of tincture three times a day and treat the affected areas externally with the cream.
7. Hemorrhoids – Many people who have to sit long or eat poorly are plagued by hemorrhoids. On the other hand, propolis is an effective remedy. Externally, the cream helps with the fading and internally strengthen your body with the tincture, similar to psoriasis.
8. Airway Discomfort – If you have a cold accompanied by a cough in the cold season, and you want to get rid of the annoying symptoms soon, you should prepare a chamomile or thyme tea. Put ten drops of propolis tincture in a bowl with the hot tea. Cover the head with a towel and inhale the rising vapors several times a day for about five minutes each. Soon, the airways are clear and the discomfort sounds faster. The best tips for free via e-mail *
9. Acne, boils, dermatitis, eczema – For many skin problems such as acne, boils, dermatitis and eczema, you should treat the affected area several times a day with propolis cream.
10. Gingivitis – In this unpleasant and painful problem, a few drops of propolis tincture can help. First brush your teeth and then massage some tincture into the inflamed gums with a cotton ball or a cloth. Repeat this application up to three times a day and the condition should improve soon. A good alternative to treating toothache is cloves and clove oil. If pain persists, of course, the visit to the dentist is recommended.
11. Hair loss– Do you suffer from hair loss or thin hair? Then make a hair tonic from one part of propolis tincture and five parts of lukewarm water. Use this mixture as a rinse after shampooing and massage the scalp with it. As you can see, propolis is really a very versatile remedy that can help us from the head to the little toe. It is worth to test this valuable bee product. Note: Although no side effects or interactions are known, there are people who are allergic to propolis. Also, the composition of each propolis product is different. Therefore, always carefully check whether you or a family member has allergic reactions before using a product.